Hypersonic Models at SMW2014, Telford: 10% discount now available

JeffreyK

Hello,

if you are attending this year's Scale Model World in Telford and are thinking about buying something from me then please select your normal home location/region but then "personal pickup/show" in the delivery menu on my website to ensure you'll definitely get the products you're after, save the postage AND get a 10% show discount as well. Once you are on the PayPal site for payment please check again that "personal pickup/show" stays selected. PayPal likes to default back to the payment method you used last time. Change it here once again if that happened. As I don't have discount codes and the like I have give you a 10% refund via PayPal after you have paid.

My table position is roughly the same as last year, Hall 2, wall position F2, near Wonderland Models, Models for Sale and Little Cars. Please note that Miracle Masks will be in a different position this year (no, I haven't fallen out with Mal!!).

See you there

Jeffrey

Just to re-iterate, please ensure "personal pickup/show" is selected in the delivery options menu (and on the PayPal payment site) and you select your correct home location, otherwise it won't work and I won't know that it's a show order.

J