C1 Arete and Palidan 1/72 Diorama

i agree' good job, and happy modeling.

regards oz!.

• Like 1

just enjoy the hobby' but if you are talking about modeling tips, read as much as you can on your chosen project, talk to other guys on the forum, never be afraid to ask for help and one thing that helped me was to have a note book on how i would tackle the model, etc the building and then the painting but keep it simple at first, after building wash it in warm water then prime it then put the main colors on then a wash or two and maybe a bit of dry-brushing just to bring out the detail.

regards oz!.

• Like 1

As Oz say's the main thing is to enjoy it. Also look at as meany photos of your subject as you can there are loads of web sites where you can look at bomb out buildings, tanks, trucks, etc. You can look at cars and trucks out on the road to see how dirt and mud build up. Sometimes bigger kits are easier to weather than small one's. You can tap into the vast resources of this site there is always someone out there who will know where to get the info you need no matter how small or silly you think it may be ( no such thing as a silly question) but above all enjoy it

jimbob

Edited by jimbob1974

Don't worry about the outta 10 stuff. Its all about how much you enjoy it and what you got out of doing it. How much you learnt and what you think you can do to improve for the next one. I don't think you'll find anyone on this site who will mark you out of 10