Motorized Revell 1/32nd BF109 G6 Scratch build

as you have seen i had this 109 in a late G model now i want it as a Early Spec 109 so everything Late G has to be changed to a Early G part ,, as below the tail wheel has to be extended and i need to scratch build a new support DSC00390_zps4c41a347.jpg

Here i have changed the Late G tail half and rudder to Early G ones

DSC00391_zps87c70f80.jpg

Rear Horizontal Stabilizers in Down position as im going to have this in a diorama

DSC00392_zpsc6e00c29.jpg

These upper wing halves have to be painted and weathered

DSC00393_zps780fc34a.jpg

Here i have fitted the Tail wheel and by the looks of it it needs to be raised

DSC00396_zpsbad4263c.jpg

i have the 2 lower parts of the wings fitted

DSC00397_zps2a2c64cb.jpg

Thanks for the comment :) i have since Those pictures were started , stripped of all the paint of wings and a bit of the fuseulage

Paint nearly of the top 2 wing halves i have decided that im having the oil coolers or whatever they are open DSC00398_zps355c26aa.jpg

undercarrige of and being rebuilt and doesy anyone have any plans for the Me109s undercarrige plans need to rebuild the frame DSC00399_zps6d41e827.jpg

Rear Horizontal Stablizers done and forgot to strip paint of those DSC00400_zps2d826cf5.jpg

Scratch built 40mm Cannons for the G what do you think ,,, and ami i forgetting anything on them ????DSC00401_zpsd103b6b3.jpg

Alex

You got to go with what you gat and keep plodding away !!!!!!!!! I see you still have blobs of paint an things like the tail and wing surfaces !!!!!!!! If you can stump up the cost of Mr Muscle oven cleaner, gather all the parts that still need paint removed !!!!! Place them in a polly bag with the spray covering all the parts and let it sit overnight !!!!!

Take the bits out and rub the debris off with a toothbrush under water !!!!!!!! If it is bits with your engine already in place just make sure the Mr Muscle doe not get to the engine !!!!! And wipe off the surface with damp kitchen roll !!!!!!! That should give you a better chance to fill your joint lines to prepare and repaint to a better surface !!!!!!!!

I know what like it is getting started when no model shops or funds hold back on the stuff you want !!!!!

All the best

Nige