That Sir is the best model dio ever seen on this site, without a shadow of a doubt. As an ex sailor myself I can say that your sea is the best I've seen. The fact that individualy each model on it's own is a masterpiece together.......well I don't know what else to say. Congratulations.

Paul

Followed it as a WIP and was impressed. To see it finished is superb. Your photos show it off nicely, excellent build, easily the best I've seen I think of the RN. Good effort, I hope you're not going to keep it stashed away, there must be a magazine or two that would love to do an article, there could even be a museum or three that might be tempted to make you an offer. Not to mention a certain college in Dartmouth.

Superb work.

• Like 1

Wow, to say I'm over-awed by the comments is a massive understatement. Thank you everyone. I'm not sure about telford this year, I might only go for one day. The FAA museum show in Feb is a bit more likely though.

The two peoples seascape techniques I tried to emulate were Chris Floodberg and Kostas Kateas as a couple of people have spotted.

Andrew

A brilliant build. Everything looks "right" - the features and tones of the ships, the sea, the positioning of the ships, flight deck aircraft, deck equipment and sailors is marvellous.

Wow, to say I'm over-awed by the comments is a massive understatement. Thank you everyone.

Andrew

The praise is fully justified! :winkgrin:

• Like 1