Goodness me!

I can honestly say the only 'floaty' things I ever look at are Seaplanes, Floatplanes and Flying Boats and for some odd reason I decided to take a quick look into the Maritime thread and this was the first one I looked at!

I just cannot believe the result that you've created, it's simply stunning and has taken my breath away.

Back in 1982, I was a young 20 year old, working in an office and following the Falklands campaign with much interest (mainly from the aviation aspects). Ever since then I've been keen to visit any event or museum display that related to those difficult days.

So I've got myself a large mug of tea and I'll take a looksie at the WIP thread.

I'm just glad that I've earned an extra hour, due to the clocks changing this morning, as I'm sure it'll take me that long to read the build thread.

Please, please, please bring it to Telford!

Regards

Reggie

• Like 1

I have to post again. I was amazed at the Yarmouth pictures and absolutely mesmerised by your work with this diorama. I have to look at it every time I log on. There are not words that adequately describe your skill!

• Like 1

Hi there I just wanted to say having served on the H in the Falklands this is bang on with every detail. I have posted it on the Hermes Facebook page and the response it the same.

I would like to know where we can view this and would it be possible to get it to the Hermes reunion next year. [email protected] or apply to join the hms Hermes Facebook,page to post pictures and keep in touch with the veterans

• Like 2

Most of the stuff we see on BM is good. Some is very good, and a few examples are excellent. This is in a category of its own... totally sublime. Your pictures are good, but I fear the only way to get a really true impression of the scale of your work would be to see it in the flesh.

Without doubt some of the most realistic modelling I've seen. Amazing.

• Like 1

I cannot find a word to describe your work that has not already been used....I'm speechless. Congratualations on your half a decade of hard work and I think you can safely say it has all paid off.

• Like 1

Most of the stuff we see on BM is good. Some is very good, and a few examples are excellent. This is in a category of its own... totally sublime. Your pictures are good, but I fear the only way to get a really true impression of the scale of your work would be to see it in the flesh.

Without doubt some of the most realistic modelling I've seen. Amazing.

Completely agree- absolutely amazing work. And it's realistic in a way that really brings it to life- not in a sterile technical way at all.

• Like 1