MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

Reshaping the inside of tractor so my figure doesn't like a little child driving it since this is 1/32 scale and deck crews are in 1/35...I hope this will work.

20170325_195407_zpsa3a7ixbk.jpg

Edited by shark 64
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Working with CAD for m197 gatling gun.

If all goes well it should be available in 1/48 and 1/35 scale pretty soon.

20170403_071734_zpshidcdmxj.jpg

Edited by shark 64
  • Like 1

Oops, hit the send button before I could say this is another example of your astonishing work that we mere mortals can never hope to achieve. Your scratch building skills are just amazing. 

Wow amazing work, I will say from someone who works the H-60 this is probably the closest anyone has gotten it! We wrapped up Serra production last year and I'm really happy to see this thread. Your servo deck work is very close with a few exceptions, I assume you probably don't have many pictures of an S because there aren't many.  The servo deck on an S is basically the same as other 60 models, like thw R and M only naval hawks have the 4th stage hydraulic parts. You are very close on the flight control rods, keep in mind the H-60 doesn't have servos on the MGB, only rods, the primary servos (AFT, LAT and FWD are on the deck just aft of the Mixer assembly, foreword of the mixer is the 3 boost servos and those boxes with the small rods at the front of the deck are the trim servos.  You have the AFT long push rod exactly how it is on the real example. The other 2 rods go along the deck under the fwd bridge to the stationary swash plate. There  are only 3 rods that  go from their pivots on the 2 bridges up to the swash plate via the expandable pins.  Then from the rotating swash plate we have of course the 4 pitch change rods to the blade spindle horns.  I especially love the  work on the free wheel/ input modules and the accessories drive modules where the pump and generators are, you have got that just perfect.... again as an H-60  girl  I really appreciate this work!  By the way nothing I said was ment as a criticism at all,  may not know how right you got most of this stuff! I'll be following this one! !!

Galaxy girl.

Thanks so much for the info. I searched high and low for photos but so few of them on the 60 on the internet. I did find one and ended blowing it up to detail as much as I could.  Thanks for following.

Oliver

51 minutes ago, shark 64 said:

Galaxy girl.

Thanks so much for the info. I searched high and low for photos but so few of them on the 60 on the internet. I did find one and ended blowing it up to detail as much as I could.  Thanks for following.

Oliver

actually the best ones I found were on the US NAVY website, I saved them when I tried to do a 1/48 SH-60B, when I started working down at the plant, but that was a while ago and I don't know where I put them, I'm sure they are still out there, they showed a bunch of sailors working on the aircraft. I wish I was allowed to take pictures at the plant but I can't share anything from there, its strictly prohibited.

Galaxy Girl,

At first I was going to have someone on top and thats why I had decided to detail that area...it has changed since. My dio will have about 8 figures with several deck tractors around the Helicopter.