Revell Finnjet

I've just bought myself the Revell Finnjet kit, partly because I'm slowly becoming interested passenger ships, partly because I've travelled on the Silja Symphony (not quite the same I know) and partly because my girlfriend is Finnish and because the Finns hold the Finnjet in high regard!!!

In fact in the Viking Line terminal in Helsinki they have a display case full of Finnjet memorabilia....

Pretty pointless post I know :lol:

• Like 2

I know how you feel;-)

My deepest sympathy;-)

Cheers Ørjan

Yes well I've bought a 1:1200 (not sure how big that is?) P&O Pride of York ferry off of Shapeways the other day too!!!

Yes well I've bought a 1:1200 (not sure how big that is?) P&O Pride of York ferry off of Shapeways the other day too!!!

I have over 1,000 ship models in 1:1200 scale and would be interested on your views on Shapeways Pride of York model; especially if you can provide any photos? If favourable I may just have to try one of these 3D prints.

Pride of York is 588ft long (179mtrs) so in 1:1200 would work out approx 5.9inches (15cm) long.

cheers

Mike

I have over 1,000 ship models in 1:1200 scale and would be interested on your views on Shapeways Pride of York model; especially if you can provide any photos? If favourable I may just have to try one of these 3D prints.

Pride of York is 588ft long (179mtrs) so in 1:1200 would work out approx 5.9inches (15cm) long.

cheers

Mike

The order is still pending according to Shapeways.....

But I'll pop up photos when I receive it :D

• 2 weeks later...