Kaproni Bulgarski KB 11 Fazan, 1/72 scratch

JWM

Farouk, many thanks! :) . If you need drawings in better quality write me PM with your e-mail address.

Regards

J-W.

• Like 1

I skipped Faireys (Barracuda, Firefly, Fulmar and Swordfish: it means - I rescued but not returned to cuurent Forum) - but what about this one? Can I resist not to return her here?

Regards

J-W

A completely new one on me!  Great modelling skills on display here Jerzy.  The aircraft looks like the love child of a Lysander and a P.11c with maybe a bit of Henschel Hs126 thrown in.  Terrific!

• Like 1

Many thank Meatbox8! This is perhaps the most favourite of my models to me, if not it certainly within first five.  

Indeed it has some P-11 provenience... Bulgaria was interesting in purchasing in Poland LWS Mewa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LWS-3_Mewa - but this type existed only in few items. Due to collaps of Poland in Spetember 1939 this was not  finalised and their developed own deisgn - this Fazan, which has strong influence of Mewa including Bristol Pegasus (Polish licence build) sold them by Germans.

Regards

J-W

• Like 3

What an obscure aircraft and right up my street !  How I wish our Czech friends would produce a kit of this aircraft, maybe we could persuade them to make one for us ?  Jerzy, their is a paper model of one on the fiddlers green website, but, have never seen a plastic or resin kit of this aircraft, if I did it would be in my stash more probably built up, regards Colin.

• Like 1

Colin and Davide - many thanks! Dovide - I cannot "like" your post (I spent my daily share of likes) but I like your post...

Scratch build brings the biggest fun in modelling! :)

Regards

J-W

• Like 1