Transformers Bumblebee rebuild.........

Start of an unknown for me...........I'm in the process of trying to customise a Transformers generations Bumblebee. This is my first attempt at doing something like this so how it will turn out anybodys knows!

First off i stripped the whole figure down to its basic components. Every thing was sanded down and washed to give a good surface key for the paint to stick too. I filled in some screw holes on the legs and some moulding hollows too with Revell filler. The main body shell parts have been sprayed with Tamiya Yellow. The Legs, inner joints and other inner parts have been painted matt black with some dry brushing added. So far i've completed the legs and upper body shell sections. Its still very much work in progress with a final varnish coat for the legs yet to be applied.

Start off figure

P1040018_zps075fa6a9.jpg

Legs before work

P1040019_zpsd478c69c.jpg

P1040020_zps948a8b11.jpg

Legs after work

P1040021_zpsd61da853.jpg

P1040022_zps3bd1c922.jpg

Interesting start, the paint certainly looks better than the bare plastic. I'm only really familiar with the 1st and 2nd Generation Takara Transformers, the Generations versions look like they have much better articulation.

Cheers,

Stuart