Airfix 1/72 Vampire T11 WZ507

Again like ZF290 in RFI she is OOB, painted with HU11 rattle can and the tanks have the fuel caps detailed rather than being lumps of silver plastic! Enjoy the pics as much as I loved building her!

modelshoot1009_zps7e9d90bd.jpgmodelshoot1011_zpsc1dc62d9.jpgmodelshoot1014_zps7ac00140.jpgmodelshoot1013_zps526bc984.jpgmodelshoot1010_zps354d97ba.jpg

• Like 9

:thumbsup:Thankyou for your kind comment. Now that I look at it again I want to do something else in Silver... thinking of a Lightning F2a but will probably be a F6 for the current Lightning GB!

Well done. I haven't had the luck to come across a Vampire yet in the rare shops selling some models (as opposed to model shops) and if this carries on, I may have to send a begging letter to Mrs. Hannants!!!

Your T.11 does look very good. Congrats.

JR

• Like 1

:thumbsup:Thanks Mario for your comment, it's just a little bit of blue tack sticking it up and jean, I hope you find it soon, probably one of the most fun models I think I've ever built. just so you know nothing compares to their slightly outdated Nimrod :winkgrin: