Molding Flash Sander - Hobby Elements

luis pacheco

This is all I could find $25 plus postage from US. 1 left! AAAAGH dont panic,DONT PANIC!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/181522213776?item=181522213776&lgeo=1&ttle=Hobby+Elements+Molding+Flash+Sander&vectorid=229466&tc=US

I don't mind that, might even think about getting one.

Looks like it could come in handy, however one may need to be a little careful not to get too carried away.

Cheers .. Dave

Edited by Rabbit Leader

That link now gives you a paint selection of Aeroflot colours.

You could email them to see if they are getting any more.

Well Guys, I have tried and tried and come up with absolutely nowt, zilch. If anyone else out there can find these tools on sale perhaps you might let us in an their stealthy secret.

Thinks: If you can be bothered to post a YouTube video why not make the goods available to the proletariat.

Well Guys, I have tried and tried and come up with absolutely nowt, zilch. If anyone else out there can find these tools on sale perhaps you might let us in an their stealthy secret.

Thinks: If you can be bothered to post a YouTube video why not make the goods available to the proletariat.

Have you used the Facebook link given further up? There is an e-mail address on there that is for people interested in ordering it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ordered a set last week and they arrived this morning. The bits fit perfectly in to the chuck on my Dremel's flexi shaft, Had a quick play and it does what it says on the tin; needs a bit of practice to get the best from it I think, but a superb tool that could make life a lot easier.

Chris

Edited by SkyMover

Send an e-mail to the chap who makes them, his name is Vincent Po [email protected], I think you can only pay with PayPal. Say how many sets you want and include the e-mail address you use for PayPal; he will send you a PayPal invoice. Mine took about 8 days to turn round, but I know demand for them is high.

Chris

Edited by SkyMover

Send an e-mail to the chap who makes them, his name is Vincent Po [email protected], I think you can only pay with PayPal. Say how many sets you want and include the e-mail address you use for PayPal; he will send you a PayPal invoice. Mine took about 8 days to turn round, but I know demand for them is high.

Chris

Thanks Chris, Nige B

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered mine from Vincent and the process was simple - send him an email from your registered PayPal, he sends you a PayPal invoice which you pay.

His email does warn:

"I am currently focus on new item development, HE7001T is now in backordered status, and it will take 2-3 weeks to restock. However, first order always first served, I will send it out as soon as possible once restock"

Just have to wait, but ordered a bendy thing for my Dremel in preparation.

I really must stop shopping and get on with some modelling!

Just ordered mine from Vincent and the process was simple - send him an email from your registered PayPal, he sends you a PayPal invoice which you pay.

His email does warn:

"I am currently focus on new item development, HE7001T is now in backordered status, and it will take 2-3 weeks to restock. However, first order always first served, I will send it out as soon as possible once restock"

Just have to wait, but ordered a bendy thing for my Dremel in preparation.

I really must stop shopping and get on with some modelling!

what did they cost you?

what did they cost you?

His standard price is $25 plus postage which, to the UK, was $4. Conversion on PayPal when I ordered was £19.50.

Sounds quite a lot I suppose but I've just spent another 30 minutes odd cutting and sanding one Airfix pilot so it's going to be a good investment I reckon. Honestly.

Oh, plus the £28 bendy cable for my Dremel.

Now it's looking a bit... NO, no, it'll be great.