Mig-21M 1:48 Eduard, Yugoslavian military airforce

Hello again!

Andym wrote: Can I just ask what this tool is:

This is a tool for bending the etched parts. It is my own design and made from tool steel (OCR) by the local toolmaker (dim.: 16x5x1cm). Extremely sharp edges of different angles allows very accurate bending. Grooves are intended for making the U-profiles.

Regards, Aleš.

The infrastructure parts are fascinating!! Love the cockpit- bet you could pop a 1/48 pilot in there and he would know just where every nob is and he would fly that thing Far and wide----!

Superb. I love the pictures of the pylons and missiles. They kind of sets the standard. One of the finest bulids and paint jobs I have seen. Cred 👍

BTW, Is this one of the Migs that were based outside Bihac?

/Fred

Superb. I love the pictures of the pylons and missiles. They kind of sets the standard. One of the finest bulids and paint jobs I have seen. Cred

BTW, Is this one of the Migs that were based outside Bihac?

/Fred

Hello!

Fighter units permanently stationed in underground airbase Željava near Bihač, were never equiped with M and MF Migs. With this type, at first, operated units from Batajnica airbase near Belgrade. With the arrival of new Mig-21 BIS (aug. 1977), all the M and MF Migs went over to the units based in underground airbase Slatina.

Regards, Aleš.

That really is modelling of the highest calibre, the attention to detail is stunning, well done mate, something to be proud of.