1/72 Ju 87 Stuka

Hi Swatsat, my Turkish is a bit rusty, so it will have to be in good old English!

That Stuka is rather good. What model is it? The kit shows a couple of errors, as in the shape of the upper air intake, but there was nothing you could do about it.

The paint work is pretty smooth, and that is good.

Well done, and please post your next model.

Cheers

JR

Edited by jean
  • Like 1

Hi again Swatsat,

if it is Tamiya, then the air intake is 99.9% likely to be correct. It must be the perspective of the photo. I stand to be badly corrected!

Did you have a problem with the tail wheel? Those things always snap for no reason!

Cheers

JR

Is that paint scheme correct? Looks like the Code Numbers are desapearing through the dark camo (whether it should be a different camo or a difference colour for the codes, i don't know!)

Also, I reckon these Tamiya are actually Italeri models just boxed by Tamyia, not sure though! I never heard of a Ju 87 from Tamiya.

Otherwise looks very good and well built. Congratulations!

Well done!.

Looks like a great build and I like the weathering and always like the yellow (gelb) highlights that add interest to the finish.

Nice version ...very smooth only one thing.....did you lose the rear wheel to the carpet monster??? :shutup:

Cheers

Bruce

Is that paint scheme correct? Looks like the Code Numbers are desapearing through the dark camo (whether it should be a different camo or a difference colour for the codes, i don't know!)

Also, I reckon these Tamiya are actually Italeri models just boxed by Tamyia, not sure though! I never heard of a Ju 87 from Tamiya.

Otherwise looks very good and well built. Congratulations!

You may be right. Tamiya or Italeri you decide ...

1_zpsd1227f92.jpg

I used this picture as a reference for camouflage.

2_6_b2_zps01f39e37.jpg

I do hope that you paid an Italeri price and not a Tamiya price!!!!

I think this is rather scandalous for Tamiya to play this type of game.

But that does not detract of the quality of your build! I would have thought nonetheless that the plane should have been 70,71,65, rather than all black.

Nice nonetheless!

JR

• Like 1