My First Biplane. WNW FE.2b

Hello all,

This is my rendition of WNW's superb FE.2b. I built this as my first completed biplane model. An amazing kit, to which I added very little.The little I did add where: a motor to the propeller, I modified the undercarriage to show an unloaded in flight condition, and two crew members from the Wings Cockpit range. Bobs Buckles helped with the rigging.

Thank You.

Adrian

FE2bb_zpse4673364.jpg

FE2bc_zps0867ec5e.jpg

FE2be_zps058756e8.jpg

FE2bd_zps233f44ac.jpg

FE2ba_zps7318132d.jpg

• Like 32

Constantly amazed by the skill of the modellers on this forum. This one is truly epic. Just looking at it makes you want to turn round to see what's attacking it. Well done. Truly inspirational and fantastic.

Fantastic! Very brave choice for a first biplane as well.

Andrew

I agree with everything that has been said already but I`d just like to add that the Fe is one of my favourite WW1 aircraft and by adding such a well detailed crew, mounting it in flight and having a running engine you have portrayed it in the best manner that I have seen to date for this type,......simply stunning and for a first time biplane,.....wow!

Cheers

Tony

I could look at this for hours, I've already spent at least 30 minutes staring at it and am still oohing and aahing over it. Really wonderful model and the finish is first class. I particularly like the translucent look of the wings looking from underneath, very clever painting.

Duncan B