Let,s be civil.Airbus A320

stevej60

Hi folks, here,s a bit more done two or three thinned coats of Tamiya white applied and quite happy with the coverage and sheen.I added on

the lumps and bumps to the top of the fuselage that I had to remove due to the work needed on the poor join so going to leave for a day or two

to dry thoroughly before more work,also slotted in the glazing and filled and sprayed over as I will use the decal,thanks for looking in.SDC12220800x533_zps87f61506.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all, here is where I am today,started decalling and putting a wash on the mid-fuselage area much easier before the wings are added.once done

after fitting I will gloss and wash the undersides.wings are glossed and washed with the larger decals on,engines are decalled waiting to be added thanks for checking in(get it) ?

SDC12223800x533_zps251a9368.jpgSDC12225800x533_zpsa377305a.jpg

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 4

Gosh, now I'm watching like a hawk. Except for the rear stabs, I have never done any decal work before assembly was totally complete. Just know I would bugger it up somehow.

That fuselage is perfect.

Hi all, here is where I am today,started decalling and putting a wash on the mid-fuselage area much easier before the wings are added.once done

after fitting I will gloss and wash the undersides.wings are glossed and washed with the larger decals on,engines are decalled waiting to be added thanks for checking in(get it) ?

SDC12223800x533_zps251a9368.jpgSDC12225800x533_zpsa377305a.jpg

Me like A LOT!! Can't wait to see the next update :D

Hi all,just a quick update: fuselage 99% done a few lumps and bumps to re-add,engines washed just the silver leading edge "ring" to add and decals.

just clicked everything together for a photo,tail decal a disaster thankfully Revell supply separate yellow logo,s to enable the tail to be painted rather

than the fully finished large decal which defeated me.SDC12228800x533_zpsaac95545.jpg

• Like 3

Hi folks, not touched this one for over a week so back on track with wheels added engines glued on and weathering done a little heavy I suspect

for many but this is a test build to get the "feel" for airliner types and very enjoyable it has been.Just a few items to add and small items to re-add

to the fuselage and I,ll be there.Thanks for looking.SDC12251800x533_zpsbc4d1590.jpgSDC12249800x533_zps0095f9f7.jpg

• Like 3