Future Decal Release from Fantasy Printshop

Jon Freeman

Hi all.

Just a heads up on a future release from Fantasy Printshop/AIRFile Publications.

Pt3 of the Hunter set, 32 different option a mix of single-seat and twin-seat Royal Navy operated Hunters.

9 x GA.11s,

4 x T.7s,

9 x T.8s,

6 x T.8Cs

4 x T.8Ms.

These and more will be in the new AIRFile book on the Hunter in RN & Worldwide Service book released circa 2015.

Contact Ray @ Fantasy for more info.

Many thanks to all on BM who helped with the sheet especially Mr Len Newman!! Cheers!

Jon

FPAF72-003FantasyAIRFileHawkerHunterPt3D

FPAF72-003FantasyAIRFileHawkerHunterPt3D

FPAF72-003FantasyAIRFileHawkerHunterPt3I

]FPAF72-003FantasyAIRFileHawkerHunterPt3I

Edited by Jon Freeman
  • Like 4

These are beautiful. What are the chances of these in other scales? The Fisher conversions are great but the decals are a bit of a wek spot, I particularly like the GA11 with the dayglo spine. Great work Jon.

These are beautiful. What are the chances of these in other scales? The Fisher conversions are great but the decals are a bit of a wek spot, I particularly like The GA11 with The dayglo spine. Great work Jon.

Thanks Tom!

Ray @ Fantasy will definately be scaling up to both 1:48 & 1:32 but you guys will have to give me or Ray on here a good indication/poll on which options to include and which to leave off!

Now that's the hard part as I think they are all cracking options as is!!

Thanks

Jon

• Like 1

Thats really great news. If space will be limited it would be good if the hard to produce squadron badges and large codes were given priority. My personal favourites would be the Rough Diamonds GA 11 and the Fradu T8 and the all grey T8M ( which is not possible on the Fisher kit) .... and a Fradu all grey GA11 would be quite nice too ...... and the Heron flight dayglo T8 ..... and the 764 T8 is good too . Oh dear, they are all quite tempting, I see what you mean.

I'd love to see these decals released in 1/144th, if not all the subjects, then a good few

Hopefully the Revell Hunter will get a re-release, plus all the lovely Retrokit Hunter bits available

Ooooh...the possibilities

I'm with Tom here, for 1/48 the difficult bit would be to get some of the sqn crests/codes/special markings so that would be the priority for me please, then jam in as much "other stuff" as you can....

Please...

Thanks Tom!

Ray @ Fantasy will definately be scaling up to both 1:48 & 1:32 but you guys will have to give me or Ray on here a good indication/poll on which options to include and which to leave off!

Now that's the hard part as I think they are all cracking options as is!!

Thanks

Jon

I'd think it would be worth doing ALL of them in 48th even if it means another sheet. We have the kits, conversions, etched etc. just need decals.

That is lovely work Jon! Thank You!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These look great. The T.8M options in 1/32 would be greatly appreciated for the Fisher conversion.

Please note the Telford sheets have the under wing serial numbers missing you will need to contact them, they are running off the missing sheet but need to know your contact details. regards Len

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing some in 1/32 scale.

The Blue Herons GA.11 appeals most, as do some of the high speed silver RAF T.7 options seen elsewhere (65, 66 Sqns especially)

Tony

Thanks for sending me the underwing serial update sheet, best wishes for Christmas. Len Newman.

So, is this available yet (1/72) & if so where? I couldn't see it anywhere on the FPS website but maybe I was having a boys look. :unsure:

Steve.

1/72 were at Telford 1/48 to come give them a ring & order direct nice people regards Len

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I got all excited about these last year. Its all gone horribly quite since then. Are they still on the cards for avid Hunter fans?

!/72 sheet is out contact on their web site to order . 1/48 to follow I think they wanted to see what aircraft people would like on it from the 1/72 sheet as all wouldnot be on it regards Len

• 3 years later...