Another exciting announcement from Modelsvit

Pin

• 3 months later...

The Deka's like hens teeth now Ken as you probably know, but looks great made up as you ably demonstrate. It would make sense after all if they're prepared to do the Bartini then anything's possible. (Personally I hope they get around to doing a Blinder and all variants at some point, now that would really make my day !).

Talking of the Bartini my NH Detail set arrived today.....Now I can crack on with it...

_DSC0107_zps89455af8.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yellow label - limited release

This means only about 1000 kits are released so get it fast before it is too late

Do you mean I sold a kit of the Be-12 so rare and expensive that I wouldn't dare build it for fear of screwing up... in order to get another kit of the Be-12 so rare and expensive that I won't dare build it for fear of screwing up? :boom:

EDIT: Oh, who am I kidding.

Edited by Bonehammer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine today from the Ukraine and its excellent. Was expecting more or a shorter run feel to the kit but the plastic moulding is good. A set of masks for the glazing, a small PE fret and rubber tyres. Thumbs up from me. In addition the well known supplier in the Ukraine knows how to fill a customs form out correctly, if you know what I mean ;) Speedy service from them as well.

They might want to omit the Ukrainian flag from any sale to Russia though! :D

Was expecting more or a shorter run feel to the kit but the plastic moulding is good.

The pictures I saw made the kit look entirely like a recent Airfix kit (small injection gates, no flash, perfect surface finish, extensive and very well defined recessed details), is it really the case or du you still consider it a short run but a very good one ?

Anyway, since it's a limited edition, I'll have a crack at 2 copies by end March.

Thank you in advance for your opinion.

The pictures I saw made the kit look entirely like a recent Airfix kit (small injection gates, no flash, perfect surface finish, extensive and very well defined recessed details), is it really the case or du you still consider it a short run but a very good one ?

I would go along with that. Much more mainstream than otherwise yes.

I will do some pictures when I get time.

• 2 weeks later...