Another exciting announcement from Modelsvit

Pin

No sign nor indication in the provided pictures ( http://io.ua/29012281p ) indicating that this might be a future Modelsvit kit.

This just looks like to be a - impressive! - 1/72nd Be-12PP kit presented in the E5 category at the Lviv Scale Model Fest 2014 contest.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

No sign indicating that this might be a future Modelsvit kit.

V.P.

A valid point. You can only take my word that this model was brought to the exhibition by Modelsvit guys and they have confirmed that it was built from their test moulds.

I managed to get aboard one at the 2002 Gelendzhik Hydroaviation show - the water bomber version being touted by Beriev.

Here's our guide Oleg getting aboard.....

02_day07_16.jpg

Inside, it is more like a submarine than an aircraft - lots of bulheads and sharp corners to bang your head on

02_day07_18.jpg

02_day07_19.jpg

Pilot's position. You climb up into the seat through a hole in the floor - between
the seats and the rudder pedals. Notice the porthole by the right rudder pedal..........

02_day07_20.jpg

Happy Days....

Ken

• Like 1

An injection-moulded Be-12! That has been on my wish list for longer than I care to imagine! That's one I must get - someday.

Regards,

Jason

Yep, another one for the cabinet...been after a decent, affordable BE-12 for years..

Oh YES!!!!!!! Used to see them toodling about out of Petropavolvsk Kamchatskij just about every day back in the good old days. I've wanted one for ages!!

Join the queue guys, if ever there was a kit that I REALLY want, this-is-it........! Bugger me side ways!

• 2 weeks later...