1:72 Airfix Dambuster Lancaster... "bomb gone"

Kallisti

Well thanks to theplasticsurgeon's suggestion, I went out to Hobbycraft today and bought a few coloured A1 mounting boards and did some more photos with a black background this time and wow, what a difference! Cheers mate!!

DSC_2225.JPG

DSC_2226.JPG

DSC_2227.JPG

DSC_2228.JPG

DSC_2229.JPG

DSC_2231.JPG

DSC_2233.JPG

DSC_2235.JPG

DSC_2236.JPG

DSC_2237.JPG

DSC_2239.JPG

• Like 8

Just the bouncing bomb on it's own looks great.... combining it with the Lanc and stand is truly awesome...

Congratulations on a very well thought out project. One for the top shelf I think.

Cheers .. Dave.

• Like 1

Congratulations, to achieve what you have done in the time is amazing.

Can I ask is it possible to take a photo in black and white, this would I feel make it even more like a scene from the film, which we have all watched so often but still, can't resist the opportunity to watch it again when the chance occurs !

Cheers Pat

• Like 1

Can I ask is it possible to take a photo in black and white, this would I feel make it even more like a scene from the film, which we have all watched so often but still, can't resist the opportunity to watch it again when the chance occurs !

Cheers Pat

Great idea, so here you are...

DSC_2227_BW.jpg

• Like 1

Great idea, so here you are...

DSC_2227_BW.jpg

Fantastic, trouble is I now can't get the music from the film out of my head.

It's a wet windy day up here today, ideal for making the kids watch the film again with me !

Cheers Pat

• 1 year later...

There is a still a great deal of debate about the exact position of the rear aldis lamp. No plans were drawn up at the time as this was a field modification. There are three possible locations but I went with the one that Airfix also chose.