F4U Corsair STGB chat

Hi guys. We've got just over a week to go, and in just going to congratulate everyone who has finished their builds.

At this point, there appears to be 3 builds still in progress (including mine :| ) so let's all try and get those done. Once the gallery auto-locks I'll try to get the pool set up within a day or so.

Cheers,

K

:pilot:

Edited to fix a date good up

Edited by kwaterous
  • Like 1

Wot you mean less than a week, I'm reckoning on having till the 11th May, yes? :o

Steve.

Oops, my mistake, sorry fellas

I was looking. At an old version of the calendar, had forgot there was some shuffling prior to the GB start.

Steve is right and this goes until the 11th, everything else I said is still the same (I think)

Cheers,

Sorry,

K

• 2 weeks later...

Poll is now up. Congrats to all who finished a build (23 builds int he gallery)

The poll will run for 2 weeks, then be locked.

Whichever build receives the most votes will win the owner a new corsair reference book from Casemate Publishing.

Cheers

K

:pilot:

• Like 1

Yep. There was some confusion regarding an auto-lock, but it's closed now and I'll get the poll up pretty quick.

Cheers,

K

I'm sure that Auto-lock feature is the handy work of Beelzebub himself! :devil: It seems to have a mind of it's own!

Oh and you need to unlock the gallery again so we can vote! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

arr just a quick question as to what has happened with this GB???

It was in the current GB list one moment then moved, so I take it the GB has officially finished? And I assume we have two winners?

Congrats to both, they were lovely models well done.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`ve just noticed that myself and Plasto have won the poll,........Wow,....... didn`t expect that at all as there are some brilliant models on what was a fantastic Group Build. Thank you to those people who voted for my model, just glad that you liked it,

All the best

Tony

• Like 3