'' Stubborn Emil resting '' - Trumpeter 1:35

gary66

Good day people ....

I feel good today. As you all know, I have a dissertation to write and I need to write at least 18000 words. Today, I have got up to 19087 words so, I'm actually feeling good. I just need to write a final conclusion, fix some words and sentences and some more touch ups and I should be ready to submit by the 11th of September. Therefore, I have decided to celebrate by finishing the photo shoot, editing the photos and launch another finished kit.

I have been working for this kit for quite some time now, it just got pushed back and back and finally managed to finished it.

I painted the entire thing in VMA German Grey. Since it was a mono-tone vehicle, I had a great time playing with the highlights and shadows.

The kit is build out of the box with the exception of the metal barrel, which was sourced from RB Model.

I bought a set of SPG rider crew from Mini-art and fixed the poses accordingly to fit on my Sturer Emil.

For the weathering, I wanted to show it used well enough but not entirely beat up so much from the Offensive during Operation Babarossa.

P1160690b.jpg

P1160692b.jpg

P1160700b.jpg

P1160699b.jpg

P1160687b.jpg

P1160688b.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos and bigger ones (4000X3000) can be found on my blog -

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle... LOL.

Thank you for always supporting and for the kind words and various encouragements.

Until the next launch.

• Like 6

That looks incredible, you have really done a great job with the weathering and figures that make this quite realistic. Nice to see this. Congrats with your dissertation progress too.

Another great model. Are you planning a dio: for it?

You are definately raising the bar again.

Roger

Unfortunately, no .. I have no space AT ALL ... I want to but I can't :( :(

Nice job, looks great

Thank you

Another good build Gary. the pictures on your blog show the standard of your build as always.

yep.. as always ... 20-30 photos ... haha

That looks incredible, you have really done a great job with the weathering and figures that make this quite realistic. Nice to see this. Congrats with your dissertation progress too.

Thank you .. I just handed in my dissertation this morning.. Viva will be tomorrow

• 2 months later...