1/72 Flying Banana Refuelling Diorama

Excellent work Nigel, excellent work!

Do I see more of the discolouration on the white patches when the light is fading? I was going to say the white could do with some more of that, but it may be the exposure of the photos in full light making them look whiter than they are?

I think you should take the challenge of adding some figures working in the scene, it would add a lot of life and lift it to yet another level.

• Like 1

Should do very well in competition - very high wow-factor.

Oh what did he go and say that for? (I've already seen far too much of the banana in competition but at least the dio will put it into a different section and give the rest of us a chance now :) )

Anonymous Lightning builder

• Like 4

Do I see more of the discolouration on the white patches when the light is fading? I was going to say the white could do with some more of that, but it may be the exposure of the photos in full light making them look whiter than they are?

I think I can see this effect as well. The weathering to the helipad is more obvious to the human eye than is picked up by my camera.

can i ask you, what paint shades have you used for the concrete?

The concrete painting is based on this enamel paint from Phoenix Precision Paints:

P1070582_zps67585f0a.jpg

I just mixed a dark and light shade by adding matt black and matt white to it and made the shading with my airbrush. There is a full explanation of how I made the base here

• Like 1

I enjoyed following the build threads of all the component elements and now it grat to see how well the have come together. Outstanding work, as always.

• Like 1