1/72 Flying Banana Refuelling Diorama

Thanks guys.

Very nice diorama, all that's missing is some ground crew

Totally agree Kev, it really needs some humans in there but I am struggling to find anything suitable.

It's alright I suppose :)

(Very nicely done but don't let Nigel know I said that.)

LOLs, Duncan, I should have included you in my special thanks rosta, just for being you. The next curry is on me of course.

Cheers,

Nigel

• Like 1

Thanks Joachim, I do sort of agree. The photos don't show up the variation on the base that can be seen in actual reality. I tried to introduce some variation into both the concrete pads as well as the helipad markings. I did add a few oil stains as well:

P1070557_zps31e78a93.jpg

At the end of the day I just wanted the base to be fairly neutral and just act as a stage to hopefully set off my models. The story of the base can be found here.

• Like 1

Brilliant diorama, the three components have come together wonderfully well, the addition

of ground crew will certainly add to the scene. (But where to get Japanese ground crew?)

Sean

• Like 1

Hi Nigel

Fantastic base and dio , This is one area i reckon that you have talent in i.e. the realism and feel you convey in your subjects, something that is missing in many models shown on the WWW in my opinion ,

Well done it sets the Aircraft off beautifully

Cheers mate

• Like 1