GB Chat

Sorry with two extra GBs on the 2015 calendar, we really can't fit in an extension. Also we extended all GBs to four months from three months in 2014 to allow people more time to build and finish.

Completely understood Mish. I was wondering whethger a day or two would be acceptable but if it is midnight tomorrow, it is midnight tomorrow! I will just have to try and crack on!!

So close... missed the deadline for posting pics. I blame it on all those fiddly little decals in the Bomber Resupply set. And waiting for paint to dry.

Well that's that then. Congratulations to those who managed to finish and sorry to those guys who didn't. As for those who didn't even start their builds (like myself!), I reckon a really stern word in the ear is needed.

I'll put up the poll in the next couple of days.

I was just wondering where I could post mine now I've really finished it - after 'completing' it for the build, I went back and did some additional work. Strictly speaking the bomber resupply set isn't armour, and it's not an aircraft, so vehicles?

Before this thread is locked and moved to the archive,

I'd just like to thanks Chris Jephcott and Potato Pete for hosting this build.

I looked forward to building my Lancaster B2 - well since I bought it in Autumn 2013, and this GB was the perfect opportunity to share that build.

As always thanks to Mish for letting us play in her space.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn`t look like it does it,...........there seemed to be a general lack of interest in this GB which was a real shame!

I vote for Woody`s Manchester and Adrians Wellington!

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot