F-51D "Was that too fast?" (for me, it was:) )

Another WOW Mustang build in 1/72 of you! Congrats.

Gone build one of these Airfix 1/72 Mustangs myself too - if mine turns out only half as good, I am more than happy.

Cheers,

Michael

• Like 1

Thanks guys, i m realy happy for all your very kind comments :) cheers

any chance if a Tuskegee red tail as well?

Dont have any Tuskagee mustang finished so far, i guess i could make one in the original Airfix boxing, but i wanted to avoid that one, just because i wanted to make something different from what you can see all around :) But now when i did few mustangs already, the Lollipoop is an option. It is quite colourful too :) Or maybe if i can get my hands on the Academy or Hasegawa special Red Tails boxing.. :) So hopefuly i can give them the same justice (i m never sure i can repeat what i just did few mins ago... still in learning process :D )

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys realy :D

John, i m currently having a bit of busy time with job and other life stuff, but hopefuly around christmass i should have some extra time, now need to think about what to build :) But theres big chance it could be mustang again as i have few of B/D kits in the stash.. aaand i found tamiya 1/72 P-51D in sale (down to the airfix P-51D price) so i might give it a try. Though i have to say, airfix has better details when we speak about cockpit and mainly wheel wells.