1/72 - North American P-51 Mustang by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - P-51B/C & Mk.III released - in preparation TP-51B, P-51D-5/D-10/15/20 & P-51K

Homebee

The sprues fotos in this topic is not actual AZ model kit!

Owner of AZ model Petr show me Mustang master and its 100% new tooling kit. He preparing versions B(normal canopy), B(Malcolm hood), version C, Mustang III(normal canopy) and Mustang III(Malcolm hood). Kit includes lot of atractive markings from CBI, 8th AF, 9thAF, 15thAF, foreign users and colorful RAF Europe/Italy campaign.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw the KP P-51B/C announcement on Facebook a couple of minutes ago, so is this an AZ release, KP or both?

Paul Harrison

Edited by GreenDragon

I have info from KP/AZ owner: P-51 is now finishing to HQT mould forms. First testshot sprues released at half of this month for reference. Model goes to shops in end of 2/15 or early 3/15.

According to a reliable ( very) source in Czechia, these little P-51 should have inherited from an in depth and up to date research. If this translates onto the moulds, they should be little jewels.

So I am eagerly waiting for the sprue shots.

Madcop :bye:

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2015 at 18:03, GreenDragon said:

Saw the KP P-51B/C announcement on Facebook a couple of minutes ago, so is this an AZ release, KP or both?

Paul Harrison

Source: https://www.facebook.com/kovop/photos/a.182240158636508.1073741828.182206638639860/335424596651396/?type=1&theater

Release announced for March 2015

10981359_335424596651396_942647783049522

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

Paul Harrison

I thought that AZ had bought the rights to the KP name, the new KP Avai S199 was based on the AZ Bf109G with new parts for the Avia

• 3 weeks later...

First I bought this issue, or are planning to version with decals for "Red Tails" ??

P.k

Edited by politicni komisar

Toto vydání jsem si koupil první..plánu také obtiky na Tuskegee Airman??

P.k

Jsem neslyšel o žádné plány na vydání verze s označením Tuskegee letci. Jak je kit, který jste si koupili? Rádi bychom o tom slyšet.

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1