Hurricane STGB Chat

Excellent news Mish,now what to build,been trying without success to get a hold of one of Revells 1/32 BoB boxings Damn things were being given away

in the MZ sale too!

I've got a Hasegawa 1:48 MK I and a IID in the stash. The IID will be a 5 Sqn one from Burma as part of my "Aircraft of my Father" project. Dunno if I can hold out on that build until 2016 but there may be enough other things in the meantime to keep me busy!

Perfect, thanks Mish.

Hopefully we can get a good spread of Mk's and some Sea Hurricanes and maybe a prototype would be good.

I bought a nearby modeller's stash of hurricanes last year and got basically the entire spread of MKs in 1/72.This included a Hasegawa I, IIC and IID, and a Revell Sea Hurricane IIC and Hurricane IIB. I had a few others in my stash as well... like a Finnish example. So I can plug some holes if need be. I might also do another one of these...

5O2.jpg

Well as long as I can find time in the schedule I have something special lined up for this one.

Maybe... a Hurricane?! :coolio:

I've got quite the backlog of Hurris also, so one way or another (or more than one?) I'll be in.

bob

I'm certainly in. I'll utilise some of the log book extracts and unpublished photos I have to build a few new ones not seen on decals or issued with kits. Will be fun, this one.

Edited by AndyL

Maybe... a Hurricane?! :coolio:

I've got quite the backlog of Hurris also, so one way or another (or more than one?) I'll be in.

bob

Might be Bob,

Actually I saw an canadian Mk. X with a Hamilton standard prop and no spinner, that would be an interesting one for someone to build.

Actually I saw an canadian Mk. X with a Hamilton standard prop and no spinner, that would be an interesting one for someone to build.

I did this one earlier this year;

Hurricane%2011A-XII%2012s_zps7dzegil7.jp

I used a trimmed down prop from a B17 for it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Know what you mean Tony, I've just got another Airfix 1/48th kit to do now to sort of keep me going. Either going to do L1842 or a Dogfight Double with the Revell Ju88-A4 for the BoB GB...or maybe get another and try and do both.

• 2 weeks later...