WnW Sopworth TriPlane

AnonymousDFB1

Nice one Mish!!! watch he fit of the rear cockpit coaming over that bulkhead though - mine needed a whole lotta sanding.
And take it from me - fit the rear MG support bracket before you put the coaming on too - I thought i could wriggle it in afterwards. I could but it was a complete PITA.

Great to see it coming together

Jonners

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice one Mish!!! watch he fit of the rear cockpit coaming over that bulkhead though - mine needed a whole lotta sanding.

And take it from me - fit the rear MG support bracket before you put the coaming on too - I thought i could wriggle it in afterwards. I could but it was a complete PITA.

Great to see it coming together

Jonners

Lovely build so far Mish and thanks for the tips Jonners, I'll watch that when I get round to building mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys but there is just too much to be done on it to finish in time for the end of the GB, so I've failed in my own KUTA :(

Sorry to hear that Mish, but there is no point in spoiling all that good work trying to get it finished for the end of this. I look forward to seeing it finished in the not to distant future.