WnW Sopworth TriPlane

AnonymousDFB1

Finally started this morning, no that the garden is done and the show season is nearly over for BM.

This kit is going to be the death of me...

First off there is no sprue shots as the camera battery was dead :doh:

So the cockpit is started, just noticed I've missed one control cable :( I'll rectify that.

c493d92a-b93d-42cf-8738-70055a8c10e5_zps

59e1459e-2e78-4ec3-843f-dee3d753c720_zps

Going to have to buy a better seatbelt as well, no happy with the supplied PE one

• 5 weeks later...

I`ve always liked the Sopwith Triplane and the WNW kit looks excellent! You`ve made a grea start here and the cockpit looks fab,.....I`ll be following with interest,......have you decided upon a scheme yet?

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

That's looking great, a lot of fine detailing.

Thanks Jörgen.

looks good that Mish

Darren

Thanks Darren

That's some amazing detail you've added to the cock[it Mish. My head hurts just thinking about it. And those seat-belts are spiffing. I might have to look in to HGW.

This is the second time I've used HGW seat belts, I used them on my 1:32 Tamiya P-51 a couple of years ago. I like them better than PE

I`ve always liked the Sopwith Triplane and the WNW kit looks excellent! You`ve made a grea start here and the cockpit looks fab,.....I`ll be following with interest,......have you decided upon a scheme yet?

Cheers

Tony

Thanks Tony, yes I have decided on a scheme but I'm keeping under wraps till we get to that stage ;)

Looking good Mish. Seeing all these WNW builds makes me want to build one. And I know nothing about WW1 aircraft!

Go for it, I've always wanted one but refuse to pay the PO fees for collecting the Vat. This one was ordered from Hannets as a birthday present from some modelling buddies of mine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...