GB Chat

• 2 weeks later...

Twenty quid? What a bargain!!!

Hi Enzo. Yeah, I have to say I was surprised! Also it was a bit like fate; I found this kit hidden under a stack of reduced Dragon armour kits I was looking through yesterday in a model shop after I'd given up looking for a 1/72 P-47 kit for this GB. Some things are meant to be...........

• Like 1

Is it okay if I join in with this kit?:

22392789192_7a703c15bf_c.jpg

If I can take part I will be making it pretty much OOB.

Kind regards,

Stix

I was so tempted to build this one Stix. It's the same scheme as the 1/6 RC kit I build and flew. Will be great seeing you work your magic on it :)

• Like 1

I have a 1/48 P-47 Razorback coming as well as the Koster conversion for the XP-47H. Would this suffice..?

DSCF9860_zps9jtnm2xx.jpg

DSCF9861_zps5u0rmtz4.jpg

If so, what are the 'rules?' Start and end time and such as that?

This would be my first time doing a Group Build.

Thom

Edited by Thom216

I have a 1/48 P-47 Razorback coming as well as the Koster conversion for the XP-47H. Would this suffice..?

If so, what are the 'rules?' Start and end time and such as that?

This would be my first time doing a Group Build.

Thom

Good morning Thom

This Gb will start on 9th January 2016 and end on 10 April 2016

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234965437-p-47-single-type-group-build/

Contact the host for rules .. and welcome ..

I must admit that I find it hard to wait to begin ..

Patrice

opps, sorry I haven't been keeping a too careful eye on this GB!

welcome to everyone asking to join the GB, I won't update the list for now, will wait until the GB starts.

AS the host for this STGB anyone is more than welcome to join the fun anytime they like.

The rule for the GB will be posted in the GB thread once it is up, usually a week before the actual start date.

Though basically any model P-47 is allowed, it must be a factual aircraft, no WhatIf's unfortunately or fictitious markings, if there is a photo of it it's allowed . Someone mentioned the XP-47's they are allowed.

If you do have a specific question about the eligibility of a certain model then please just ask, same goes for the 25% started rule.

If there are any other question re the STGB please just ask or PM me, will be happy to answer them.......if I can.

I'm not too sure if I will actually build something for this GB yet as I have a very full building schedule at the moment that just isn't getting any smaller, but will see.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, could you please add me to the list for this GB please? I've got a Tamiya P-47-D box I'd like to dust off....

No need to add you, the list is only to get the required members for the build to go ahead.

As this is a goer anyone and everyone is free to join whenever they like, the more the merrier.

Just keep the starting date in mind free for the fun and mayhem that will follow! :D

• Like 1

If I promise to actually make this one this time, can I join in please?

Chris

hmmmm...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................ok! :D

You can do your one for me as I probably won't be able to build one this time, as I will be away for the start of this build plus have a horrible feeling I may be going back to my horrible shift patterns! This time 4 weeks on and one week off!

hmmmm...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................ok! :D

You can do your one for me as I probably won't be able to build one this time, as I will be away for the start of this build plus have a horrible feeling I may be going back to my horrible shift patterns! This time 4 weeks on and one week off!

Thank you!! You'll be pleased to know I have some positively ancient P-47s in the stash which have long been lovingly fondled. I'm thinking along the lines of the Frog P-47D actually - never seen that one built... could be fun!

• Like 1