This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Head in the clouds.

MBT found.

Hi Folks

I don't normally play in this playground but I thought it may be of interest for you AFV fans. AS I was travelling along the A17 towards Holbeach in Lincolnshire,where a Hawker HUnter , F402 (I think) and an artillery gun are displayed there is now an MBT, but not sure what it was, it seemed fairly modern, but as I was licking along in traffic I could glean no more.Thought it may be good if you want some walkaround photos.

Hope this helps

Gary.

Also the tank mentioned may be at the bottom of their photo album :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anglia-Motel/188385801200609?sk=photos_stream&ref=page_internal

If so, it's a fake: Chieftain running gear and a mocked-up M1 hull and turret. Memory suggests it was a movie prop, but what movie eludes me.

If so, it's a fake: Chieftain running gear and a mocked-up M1 hull and turret. Memory suggests it was a movie prop, but what movie eludes me.

Was that 'courage under fire'?

Lee :)

Hi ,

I had a look at the photos, it's a Chieftain with Stilbrew armour , also there is a FH70 155 mm Gun, FV432 Mk2/1,  a Humber "Pig" , Foden "DROPS" system , Foden Recovery Vehicle and a Leyland Hippo Artillery Limber.