1/32 - McDD F-4G Phantom II "Wild Weasel" by Revell - released - Red Fox Studio 3D cockpit panels set

Homebee

Revell is currently displaying at the IPMS USA 2014 Convention a test shots from their future 1/32nd McDD F-4G Phantom II "Wild Weasel" kit - ref.85-5994.

It is also reported that there's an option for the F-15 windscreen in that boxing.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/cybermodeller?hc_location=timeline

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

Had no idea Revell were producing a new 1/32 Phantom. Is this just a re-pop of one of their older kits? Although I'd prefer a proper Phantom (i e SPEY Phantom!!) in this scale, I reckon it could find its way to my stash!! :D

Allan

• Like 1

Had no idea Revell were producing a new 1/32 Phantom. Is this just a re-pop of one of their older kits? Although I'd prefer a proper Phantom (i e SPEY Phantom!!) in this scale, I reckon it could find its way to my stash!! :D

Allan

Me too. I would really love to see a decent Brit Phantom in this scale.

Aw, c'mon Revell, you can do it. :thumbsup:

Source: http://www.cybermodeler.com/special/ipms2014.shtml

Next door to us was Revell's booth and they had the new parts sprues to transform their 1/32 F-4E kit into the F-4G Wild Weasel. The parts provide the sensor fin cap unique to the F-4G along with the sensor nose fairing that replaces the M61 Vulcan gun. New instrument panels, an ALQ-119 ECM pod, a pair of AGM-45 Shrikes, and an AGM-78 Standard Missile round out the parts save one gem. They've also tooled the F-15-styled windscreen that was retrofitted to a number of F-4E and F-4G airframes. This release will get you an early F-4G but there were updates from several different companies to render later configurations as well as the AGM-88 HARM and 600 F-15 high-speed centerline tank that was added to service F-4Gs as well.

ipms2014_01.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - McDD F-4G Phantom II "Wild Weasel" by Revell - released - Red Fox Studio 3D cockpit panels set