1/32 - Focke-Wulf Fw.190A-3/4/5/6/7/8 Würger & D-9 Dora by Zoukei Mura - Fw.190A-4 released

Homebee

6 hours ago, SC2015 said:

Maybe another Bf-109 or Spitfire or P-51, too?

They've done or are doing 2 out of 3 of those in 1/32, and a Ki-100. Kotare is doing a Spitfire. Lovely if you like 1/32 WW2 fighters but I am hoping ICM can keep trading and push out its Yak-9T.  That does appeal. 

I do quite like the look of Z-M's 1/48 F-4G Weasel, even with the funny parallel canopy shape. 

Tony 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

img_126b099.jpg

From the latest Old Man Blog;

"Imagine my trembling voice, my hands and this heart! !
The day has finally come when I can fulfill my promise to you! !
Details of the kit will be announced in the next issue, the next issue, and the next issue.
Well, after all, it is a kit that has taken 10 years from the start of development to the actual machine interview.
Therefore, the content is so amazing that even I myself can't believe it, so where, no, what should I start explaining ~~~~.

It is a masterpiece of the past ten years that has continued to wander in dreams and illusions while sleeping and waking up.

Above all, I was able to come this far while encouraging the development staff at Zoukei-mura, supported by your happy voice and face.

Reservations for this kit are available from Saturday, April 29, 2023 to Sunday, May 28, 2023.

your dream is our dream

Please look forward to Zoukei-mura's latest work, "Fw 190 A-4"! !"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TigerHobbiesLimited/posts/pfbid0yE9vpK4thsKpWPcdtswmWNHntP2JLctbppSSntph4yyJqvf49wxms3Pn2WCbHLhPl

Exciting news from Zoukie Mura Super Wing Series, is the release of a 1/32 Focke Wulf FW 190 A-4.

Tiger Hobbies the UK largest importer of Zoukie Mura will release the information on this new model PM Friday 28th April with pre-orders taken from the 29th April 2023

Below are the first images of this wonderful new model.

Check out our website from 29th Apr 2023

343058881-3274542116177010-5789817710740

343294316-767596274744454-51980012413714
343437290-899942711303961-48340579944789

V.P.

• Like 3

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Focke-Wulf Fw.190A-3/4/5/6/7/8 & D-9 by Zoukei Mura - box art+3D renders+parts in design+test build - release in 2023

I wonder when the kit makers will stop adhering to that blunt fin root, it looks daft and is aerodynamically wrong.
The real AC had a sharp leading edge from the root on.

15 hours ago, occa said:

I wonder when the kit makers will stop adhering to that blunt fin root, it looks daft and is aerodynamically wrong.

I don't think I'm catching where this is, can you show/explain something closer?

17 hours ago, occa said:

Not sure I get this? These photos of the A-8 at the Imperial War Museum, London, show the blunt fin root is real: https://www.ipmsstockholm.se/home/focke-wulf-fw-190-a-8-in-detail-revisited/

One photo is even captioned "A peculiar feature of the Fw 190 was the very thick base of the fin."

• Like 6

On 4/26/2023 at 5:29 PM, occa said:

I’m not sure that sharp is the word I would use to describe the root, it’s anything but that! 

• Like 1

Focke-Wulf_Fw_190_050602-F-1234P-005.jpg

The blunt leading edge comes from an optical illusion, either from too matte paints or from a cloud covered sky or likely a combination where it suppresses the reflections.
The actual thicker portion is behind the leading edge

One needs to study pictures with the ability to estimate shapes from shadows and reflections to see the obvious.
Unfortunately kit makers are often too lazy and copy errors from others.
Hasegawa for example had these shapes correct in all scales 30 years ago already.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, occa said:

The blunt leading edge comes from an optical illusion, either from too matte paints or from a cloud covered sky or likely a combination where it suppresses the reflections.
The actual thicker portion is behind the leading edge

I'm afraid I still don't get where it is on the ZM model :(

That Photo^^  exactly has the conditions I mentioned which make it difficult to assess, means too matte paint and lack of reflections.

But continue to defend and live in your fake reality as you please if you are too stupid to get it, I don't care anymore.
One also has the freedom to buy models that have errors as they want.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, occa said:

One needs to study pictures with the ability to estimate shapes from shadows and reflections to see the obvious.

You are aware that factory blueprints for the Fw 190 exist and are available, right?

12 minutes ago, occa said:

But continue to defend and live in your fake reality if you are too stupid to get it, I don't care anymore.

So everyone is delusional, even the engineers who drew the factory blueprints, and you are the only one who is right?

• Haha 3

The Fw.190 has a classic aerofoil on the tail with a blunt leading edge and maximum thickness a little way back, as with all other types of its period.  Sharp leading edges would provide sudden stalls and unpredictable handling.  Sharp leading edges belong on early supersonics like the F-104.

Now if you wanted to say that the real leading edge of the fin is not as blunt as that on some models, I suspect there'd be little argument.  But it was never sharp.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, occa said:

But continue to defend and live in your fake reality as you please if you are too stupid to get it, I don't care anymore.

🤔

On 28/04/2023 at 17:07, occa said:

That Photo^^  exactly has the conditions I mentioned which make it difficult to assess, means too matte paint and lack of reflections.

One also has the freedom to buy models that have errors as they want.

Great. Then post photos that prove your claim without these supposed distortions. Or is this something only you can see because you have the ability and we don't?