1/32 - Focke-Wulf Fw.190A Würger & D Dora families by Zoukei Mura - Fw.190A-4 released - new A-4 boxing in late 2024

Homebee

Zoukei Mura is developing a series of 1/32nd Focke-Wulf Fw.190A & Fw.190D kits.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/cybermodeller?hc_location=timeline

And hot off the press, Zoukei-Mura is developing a series of 1/32 Fw 190A and Fw 190D kits, several of which will be in their SWS (highly detailed) series and many others will be out of their new Basic series which are also 1/32 scale, but contain fewer parts making these quicker builds. More information to come

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

More infos

Source: http://www.cybermodeler.com/special/ipms2014.shtml

Finally, Zoukei Mura Inc. will be producing the Focke Wulf 190 series in 1/32 scale as well as introducing a new kit concept. With the the SWS series of kits, you have lots of details that make up the kit and while they take time to build, the finished resut is a masterpiece, They've heard the feedback from some of their customers looking for kits that are less complex but still have lots of details. The result is a new BASIC series that will use advanced molding technology to provide lots of details molded into fuselage interiors and other assemblies that would be provided as separate parts in the SWS series. The subjects coming in the Fw 190 series include:

•Fw 190A-3 (Basic)

•Fw 190A-4 (SWS)

•Fw 190A-5/6/7 (Basic)

•Fw 190A-8 (SWS)

•Fw 190D-9 (SWS)

V.P.

Can I ask WHY ?

Surely we have enough high quality kits of these aircraft in this scale ?…...

Why not produce something that we REALLY do need, like a state-of-the-art up to date 1:32 kit of a Hawker Typhoon, Hurricane (!), Beaufighter, Defiant,

Macchi 200/202/205, Fiat G55

If they MUST do another Luftwaffe subject, then the Arado Ar 234 or ME 410 Zerstroyer..

• Like 2

simple because other kits dont make money for zokei

that said I wont be buying them because i think they are hideously expensive for what they are

Which explains the 'why bother' question a lot of folks will be asking. Not many folks will fork out the cash to buy it (outside the Asian market), considering the alternatives/current range of after-market which will likely be cheaper than the ZM kit...

My take on ZM is that it's more the owners passion of his hobby, shared. A nice,different approach but it leaves ZM vulnerable to sales flops, not because of the museum quality of his kits but more the fact that larger companies are more diverse and cheaper.

Then again, ZM could well be structured to be the 'Rolls Royce' of the injection moulded world, in that case our questions of 'why bother' wouldn't mean a thing!

I like the "basic" idea, ditching the invisible gizzards and offering a less expensive build. But it's highly unlikely I'll ever make a FW 190. Too many jets beckoning.

Z-M is, obviously, somebody's personal interest projected outwards; but the same is true of Tamiya, which apparently does not make much out its kit sideline compared to its larger core business; and of Wingnut Wings which is likely no more than a break-even venture by film maker Sir Peter Jackson. All of that stuff could go "pouf" and disappear in a flash of smoke.

If you want something else you will either have to wait, or you might think of getting 99 others who want the same thing and approach HPH for a resin/fibreglass kit. They will do that if they're guaranteed 100 kits. But they will not be Revell prices.

Tony

• 2 years later...

News.

Sources:

http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_092.html

https://www.facebook.com/volksusascale/posts/1805117389749878

The progress report of our 1/32 Fw 190!

img_092b005.jpg
img_092b006.jpg
img_092b007.jpg

Fw 190 is the most famous and most representative Luftwaffe's aircraft of WWII!!
We want to reproduce it as the strongest and more beautiful 1/32 SWS kit than ever.
It has been already 2 years and a half since we started to work on that dream! Now I can finally show you a piece of the whole picture.

Anyway, there are countless Fw 190 fans all over the world.
And that is the reason why we will try to reproduce it as the best SWS kit ever. Inadvertently, simply, or slightly compromised, are not possible options.
On the contrary, if we do not create the best kit possible, I and the fans are not going to accept it and our clenched fists may fly somewhere.
The best Fw 190 ever! The development team is working on it every day for that! This work filled by fighting spirit is proceeding.

According to our SWS kit theory, this time I will show you the "internal structure" first.
Each part you see on this CAD screen, will be turned into plastic and complete scale model we are expecting… Please look at it.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 5 months later...

It looks to a typical impressive ZM product , but I'm suffering through a Revell 1/32 FW-190 F-8 at the moment , and I'm growing to appreciate the Hasagawa approach,  

Just the minimum of engine bits for it to look convincing , without the "fun and games" of assembling a radial engine in full, along with the rest of the of the internal framework,  

I still prefer to build my aircraft buttoned up ready to go , not spread out over a hanger floor in 100 bits - but that's just me!

But the box art is beautiful 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to the release of the FW-190A series of kits. I also like the idea they are making two versions of the kits. The Modeler can choose to build a kit with all the detail included like the kits that have been previously offed and a version that is less fussy to build that will give you a highly detailed kit that does not have as much internal detail. 

i hope we see this kit this year. It has been in development for almost four years. 

• 1 month later...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/volksusascale/posts/2116747048586909

[Info: SWS Fw 190]
The development of the Fw 190, which has been fraught with hurdle after hurdle, has at last reached a turning point.
How should we bring you the SWS take on the famous "butcher bird"?! In search of the answer, we happily enjoyed an indescribable continuation of hardships.
But where there's a will, there's a way. Just like those wise words, we have begun to see a terrific form of the Fw 190, fit for an SWS kit.

It will still take time until its release, with the confirmation of details, negotiation and meetings with the mold production and more. But it looks like we will be able to bring you a kit worthy of all that hard work.
The release will lift one weight off my shoulders. To all of the worried Fw 190 fans, now it's just a matter of time and patience.

42672651-2116746828586931-80752579965165

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...