Looking for Storm Shadow logo

Rob de Bie

Yesterday I posted a 'ready for inspection' report of my Revell 1/72 Storm Shadow. However, I would like to add one more thing to the base: a small identification plate with the manufacturer (MBDA) and the Storm Shadow logo. The only logo I ever found was this:

storm-24.jpg

I would dearly love a larger version, so I can redraw it better. Is there anyone in the house who has (say) a manufacturer's brochure with this logo? Or maybe a pointer to something else, like an advertisement? Thanks in advance!

Rob de Bie

storm-22.jpg

• Like 1

I have a mate who works for MBDA,I can ask him if you like...

Great work by the way,your MACE lugs should be a golden color & not silver tho.

Yes please! I considering asking MBDA myself, like Julien suggested, but I expected them to be far to busy to deal with requests like this. An 'inside job' could work a lot better, so yes please! I already have the MBDA logo itself, it's the Storm Shadow logo that I'm after.

Oh dear, repainting those lugs.. I had to repaint the hardback+wings three times because the lug masking wasn't good enough, and silver paint had bled under it. I will repaint them, just have to gather some courage!

Rob

Yes please! I considering asking MBDA myself, like Julien suggested, but I expected them to be far to busy to deal with requests like this. An 'inside job' could work a lot better, so yes please! I already have the MBDA logo itself, it's the Storm Shadow logo that I'm after.

Oh dear, repainting those lugs.. I had to repaint the hardback+wings three times because the lug masking wasn't good enough, and silver paint had bled under it. I will repaint them, just have to gather some courage!

Rob

Sent Bilvers a request & your photo so he can see what it's going on.

Merv

• 1 month later...