Avro Manchester L7463 - Revell / Planet cross kit - FINISHED!

Great stuff Neil,

Another classic Woody model and no mistake,........why are you thinking of doing a Lightning next,........we need another bomber from you! Why don`t you chuck a Tamiya Mossie together or something like that if you fancy an OOB quickie??? I didn`t even know that you did jets!??

Keep up the great work,

Cheers,

Tony

PS- I know what you mean about wavering motivation,......I was going to try to fit in another bomber here but I think that 3 is enough for me now!

Tony, I certainly hope I do jets, there's enough of the blighters in the stash :blush:

And airliners, got a fair few of them to do as well :blush:

The priority pile gets shuffled like a pack of cards!!!!

Rob, the turrets will be a mix of scratch built interiors with box parts (vac form transparancies), but the barrels will be the Quickboost jobbies. Just need to stop faffing and get these bits finished off!!!

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

Cheers Pat,

Finally got her done, although a few mistakes that need correcting. Sorry about the lack of pictures up until now...

f12_zps0163343a.jpg

f4_zps4ceefdd2.jpg

Thanks for the encouragement along the way. Really enjoyed this build, although as typical, the motivation started to drain away towards the end. An OOB build next!!!!

Cheers

Neil

• Like 13

Thanks guys.

Rob, a realistic background would be a good idea, need to figure out how I could do this.

Cee's, I've got an Airfix one here with all the trimmings, but been thinking recently about wanting to do a 1/48 one for the BC Sig table too. Can you do a WIP on BM if you get the 1/32 one? That would be a good source of inspiration for all us Hampden fans :)

By the way, there's a good spotlight on Bomber Command in this months issue of Flypast if anyone is interested.

Cheers

• Like 1

Fantastic Manchester there Neil,

Like everybody else I`ve really enjoyed watching this one take shape and you should be very proud of the result, like you say though a straight OOB migh help recharge your batteries,.....that is what I`m doing, but with a few tweaks here and there! I`d love to see you do another bomber for this group build before it closes,

Congatulations on a fab model, cheers

Tony