A whatif Tigre

The problem

The Italeri kit is for the prototype and I bought it at the yeovilton show for a pound it had a box that had got damp and moldy. the decals were ruined but for a pound what the hell. looking around me got me thinking EDSG & Sky Royal navy whatif!!

The I thought maybe not RN but Dutch decals from a AB204 not changed any serials or anything.

Not sure what weapons to put on? It is a whatif after all

So ladies and gents normal proviso 5 ft away

Rodders

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

• Like 4

An excellent job ! This one looks great and quite a feasible craft. Even that single chain gun on the front seems like it alone would get my attention in the weapons department.

The presentation base is really a nice touch and, as for your "5 foot" proviso, you are much too hard on yourself. In any case, with my replicas, I generally use "light years" or "parsecs" as my measurement units !

Mike

• Like 1

An excellent job ! This one looks great and quite a feasible craft. Even that single chain gun on the front seems like it alone would get my attention in the weapons department.

The presentation base is really a nice touch and, as for your "5 foot" proviso, you are much too hard on yourself. In any case, with my replicas, I generally use "light years" or "parsecs" as my measurement units !

Mike

Thanks Mike ,

Base is a 99p picture frame and some model railway grass.

Rodders