COD Gannet

Hi folks

The Classic Airframes Gannet as the carrier on board delivery option from the Xtradecal sheet.Painted with an

old tin of Compucolour paint[remember them]which captures the colour of RAF blue grey quite well.

Ian

IMG_7118_zps9c09394e.jpgIMG_7117_zpsf81d99f4.jpgIMG_7111_zps0b7096d6.jpgIMG_7109_zps08e49e1a.jpg

• Like 21

Thats nice! I did an old FROG one in the same scheme with Modeldecal decals to 72nd way back when. And, I do recall the Compucolor paint you mention. Still have a few and STILL very useable!!

Very nice indeed.................. and you got the canopies to fit !!!! When I did mine they were a right so and so. :goodjob:

Nice build and finish and the diorama sets it off nicely.

Been around for a while but never heard of compucolour!!

But by jingo looks just right so well done :D

Hi folks

The Classic Airframes Gannet as the carrier on board delivery option from the Xtradecal sheet.Painted with an

old tin of Compucolour paint[remember them]which captures the colour of RAF blue grey quite well.

Ian

Yep. Even before they became Compucolour II!

Lovely build, too.

M

Lovely model fella, smart, tidy....................................................................................................but pig ugly as a real aircraft to me, sorry RobVulcan :blink:

• Like 1

Lovely model fella, smart, tidy....................................................................................................but pig ugly as a real aircraft to me, sorry RobVulcan :blink:

Yea but after a few pints she looks alright to me,, HAHA. yes UGLY but so ugly she's got something about her that's very appealing. More character than a tube with wings stapled on the sides.

• Like 1

Blame it on the beer, I know where you are coming from Rob.....I can honestly say I have never been to bed with an ugly woman....but woken up with a few :whistle:

• Like 1

Blame it on the beer, I know where you are coming from Rob.....I can honestly say I have never been to bed with an ugly woman....but woken up with a few :whistle:

Hahaha good on you I bet they were the best fun you have had though.

Reminds me of my mums friend in the 70s was going out on the town to pull. So he got his jeans on and got in the bath to shrink them to his skin. Then went out for plenty of beer and dancing.

He apparently pulled this beautiful young blonde and went back to her place and had the time of his life totally blind drunk.

Then the next morning he woke up come down and went into the kitchen and came across the girls mum in here 70s and asked "oh hi , is your daughter about I came home with her last night ?"

The old woman replied "what's up love don't you remember last night ?"

He's been teetotal ever since !

That's a true story by the way ;)

• 2 weeks later...