Wanted/for sale/trade threads

Greg B

On 22/07/2014 at 3:07 PM, Greg B said:

Gents

Hi Greg, 

Hope you don't mind me saying but there are some women on BM site and it's sometimes hard enough being female in this forum without being singled out. Just thought I'd say, don't want to ruffle feathers or anything. 

Thanks Tammy

• Like 2

On 17/12/2016 at 19:32, cookiezoom said:

Hi Greg, 

Hope you don't mind me saying but there are some women on BM site and it's sometimes hard enough being female in this forum without being singled out. Just thought I'd say, don't want to ruffle feathers or anything. 

Thanks Tammy

He also said it before you even joined the forum, and yes, there were a couple of ladies on the forum then, but as he was talking collectively to the males that had been causing the upset, it's fair of him to refer them by their gender.  We wouldn't want to mis-gender them, would we? :shrug:  I'm sure if there had been a lady involved in the incident, he'd have modified his language accordingly. :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I've only just seen this thread, so apologies for resurrecting it, but can I make a suggestion to those who don't wish to open every thread in the For Sale/ Wanted sections to see if there's anything there they want? If you follow those forums & request immediate e-mail notifications, then you'll only need to open said mail to see what's been posted - much quicker. Nothing of interest? Just delete it - but your Holy Grail might just have been posted & you just might get in there first...!! 

Keith

• Greg B locked this topic