Russ at Jadlams here....

No probs on the prizes, I look forward to seeing your entries!

Hi Russ. They are really amazing prizes! Really generous - well done! :thumbsup:

I'm feeling in an Italian mood for this one...

1/35 Italaerei (this must be an old kit if it's spelt this way!) Semovente DA75/18 M40-M41 tank

1/35 Bronco CV3/33 Tanketa

1/35 Italeri Autoblinda AB40

1/35 Italeri Autoblinda AB43

1/35 Italeri M13/40 Tank

Two of the above, I think....

I have a couple of builds to complete for other GB,s before I start here I have the new boxing of the 1/48 Airfix Hurricane and an AMT Boston that

would fit the bill without buying anything new but I,ve been very tempted to re-visit Airfix old Ark Royal for a while now and a ship might be a good

thing to throw in the mix,King Kit have Revell's version in stock too I,ll do a bit of research to see which is better.

• Like 1

Mmmm, strange, although I did copy/paste of the net, so maybe copyright protected, I don't know much about these things. Yes, it's the Flyhawk Naiad, lovely looking kit, one of those ones which look almost too good to build, if you know what I mean?

Davey

V-P, Jon,

Is it ok to build my 1/32 21st Century model Macchi MC 205 in this GB just for fun?! I know it is a little bit further than 25%. It won't compete for the pol. I want to show this model and it also gets of the shelf of shame.

If not than that is ok.

Cheers,

• Like 1

V-P, Jon,

Is it ok to build my 1/32 21st Century model Macchi MC 205 in this GB just for fun?! I know it is a little bit further than 25%. It won't compete for the pol. I want to show this model and it also gets of the shelf of shame.

If not than that is ok.

Cheers,

let me know if you need any decals as I think I may have a few leftover!! :whistle:

• Like 1

V-P, Jon,

If not than that is ok.

Cheers,

I say yes, go ahead! You still have a lot more of unbuilt kit in front of you than in a virgin 72nd scale one.

• Like 1

let me know if you need any decals as I think I may have a few leftover!! :whistle:

Thanxs Rich.

I think I am ok with the decals, but if not I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Well I've decided a ship would be something different for the GB so it's a go,looking at both issues of Ark I,m going to have to shell out £23 for either

with postage and with my LMS being a good place for ship models I can for almost the same price get a much newer and state of the art model,I

thought a nice sized 1/350 ship would fit the bill and I,m leaning towards Trumpeter's HMS Zulu Destroyer,nice size,bit of PE as well,she spent most

of her time in the Med and was sunk off Tobruk by Italian bombers in 1942.It's pay week so perfect timing.

• Like 6

I have opened the box this morning and found some Tauro decals with it, so I am OK.

But, Maybee you could use it on your future projects, like the 202 and 200. :shutup::winkgrin:

Sorry I am putting some new projects in your head. :whistle::rofl:

Cheers,

• Like 1

Won't be joining this at the start date, no heinkels in the latest airfix shipment :(

Now decision to make

a.) Buy the alleycat set and xtredecal sheet and do the beaufighter I first planned and work on that till it arrives

or

b.) assume it will arrive next week, wait and if it doesn't buy another revell hurricane IIC and won that (and the beuafighter OOB) till it arrives

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Andy, how far have you gone with your 110? You can have 25% done before the GB start date... We´d be happy to have a Mittelmeer Zerstörer/Nachtjäger here too :-)

Edited by vppelt68
corrected spelling

I don´t know enough about ship building to decide that! What are you going to do with it? Will you add etch railings, masts and rigging? In that case it MUST be under 25% and as it´s a SHIP, it´s very welcome to this GB! V-P

• Like 1

I don´t know enough about ship building to decide that! What are you going to do with it? Will you add etch railings, masts and rigging? In that case it MUST be under 25% and as it´s a SHIP, it´s very welcome to this GB! V-P

It's Trumpeter's HMS Barham in 1/700 scale - There's some etch in it but no handrails. 220+ parts according to the box and by my calcualtions 50 taken off the sprues and visible in the photo.

Might get handrails and new gunbarrels depending on cost.