-

well

just well amazing G

I love it

Thanks Perdu - The fact is that if I'd not seen your Scout at Telford, or Fritag's JP's at Huddersfield, I would never have even contemplated diy vac forming a canopy for this thing. Even after I'd made the first few I was still unsure about them, due to the rather complicated framing. The fact it's turned out OK is mainly due to you guys a) Showing me exactly what can be achieved, B) Persuading me to do it and c) Telling me exactly how to do it. So I have to thank you for that. The result is I've got a unique Revell Tornado, at least in the canopy department!

Canopy looks tremendous Doc but where'd you get that huge 50p piece? :hmmm: (This is 1/32nd scale is n't it? :unsure: )

All joking aside, I'd be more than happy with that if it was 30tooth scale let alone 70tooth :blink:

Cracking job. :worthy:

• Like 1

The fact it's turned out OK is mainly due to you guys a) Showing me exactly what can be achieved, B) Persuading me to do it and c) Telling me exactly how to do it.

So.

(1) It ain't ok. It's a bar moving, game changing little work of art :)

(2) I'm pleased you liked the JP's - but this Tonka is educational and inspirational stuff and I hope I get to see it for real.

(3) I'm glad that a cr*p kit canopy and a little bit of peer pressure persuaded you to scratch one.

(4) We may have given you a push in the right direction G - but the methods and the results have been an education for me at least.

All in all classic Britmodeller stuff and winners all round :)

Edited by Fritag
  • Like 7