the moon and getting there

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apollo-Catherine-Bly-Cox-ebook/dp/B003KN3Z4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406015660&sr=8-1&keywords=Apollo+Bly+Cox

Great book. It's a technical and engineering history, and tells you exactly how the flight to the moon and back was made possible by the hard work of tens of thousands of scientists, engineers and manufacturing workers.

Every aspect of Apollo is documented in minute detail. There's really no excuse for believing anything other than the facts: between 1969 and 1972, 12 Americans walked on the Moon. Those guys (the ones who are still alive) are now 80 or so. The fact that no one younger has been to the Moon is a crying shame....

bestest,

M.

Edited by cmatthewbacon
  • Like 2

I once believed that we went to the moon! until I found the one howler of a continuity error from the mission! that really blew my mind! and I surprised no one else has ever discovered it! no matter how hard you try you will never find a photo of Apollo 11 orbiting the moon! as taken from the lunar lander! and the only photos you will find are of the same command module posing as Apollo 11 but a shiny unpainted one! not white as Apollo 11 was!!.

I once believed that we went to the moon! until I found the one howler of a continuity error from the mission! that really blew my mind! and I surprised no one else has ever discovered it! no matter how hard you try you will never find a photo of Apollo 11 orbiting the moon! as taken from the lunar lander! and the only photos you will find are of the same command module posing as Apollo 11 but a shiny unpainted one! not white as Apollo 11 was!!.

Apollo 11's Command Module wasn't white - like all the others it was covered in reflective Mylar tape. When you see what appears to be a white CM (on the launch pad) you are actually looking at the Boost Protective Cover, which was jettisoned along with the Launch Escape System just after first-stage separation.

And has been pointed out, you can't hide a 360-foot tall, 6.6 million pound rocket, generating 7.6 million pounds of thrust. Nor, then, could you fake it.

Who on earth suggested that? :rolleyes:

But do you know for sure what was inside it? :hmmm:

hhmmmmmm....what flavour?

sour cream & cheese?

that said, never mind the cost of the moonie thaing...have you seen the price of Pringles!, outrageous!

Cheese as we all know thats what the moon is made from

Fantastic contributions those! :thumbsup:

Strange that one side of this attempted discussion has little more to offer than thinly veiled insults, peurility and a contiuous desire to ignore and evade any serious discussion whatsoever. Why must your position be couched in a desire to ridicule I wonder? Is it a sign of insecurity, or is it due to the fact that those of you posting such inane replies have made no serious attempt to study the question at hand and thus have no idea what you are talking about? :hmmm:

The issues surrounding the Apollo 'conspiracy' are both extremely complex and highly political, full discussion of them here would no doubt breach a number of forum rules, so I will leave it at saying.....JFK genuinely believed mankind could travel safely to the moon and back "within the decade" and with very good reason, but multi-stage fireworks and pissant tin bubbles were not that reason. :wicked:

The tinfoil-hat is now off and the optivisor is back on......You folks have fun now. :mellow: