A6M3 Type 32 - Tamiya 1/72

Hi Folks!

Finally I've finished something. The kit is superb Tamiya's Zeke 32. Building was pure pleasure. The only problem was narrow gap between fuselage and lower wing. But with a llitle help from Evergreen I fixed it. I painted her with Gunze C, Gunze H, Tamiya and Vallejo paints. Hope you like it.

P1000744.jpg
P1000743.jpg
P1000742.jpg
P1000741.jpg
P1000740.jpg
P1000745.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 11

Not just a lovely set of picture,but informative too! I'm guessing that statements like "superb" and "pure pleasure" mean this is a sweet kit and you'd recommend it to anyone wanting to build an A6M3?

Excellent...now I know what they are supposed to look like!! Superb modelling mate

Edited by Les Moore

Thank you for your kind words. I'm really happy with this little kit as I don't have much time (and space) to build anything. I started this model in February and it took me almost half a year to finish it. Now I'm on holidays but when I'm back I'm going to continue work on A6M5 (also Tamiya's) with very ambitious plan to finish building till the end of August. It mainly requires paint work. So I hope I'll manage to do it.

@Mitch

I'm not the Reisen expert but I do think that this is the ultimate Zero in 1/72. So if you would like to build one choose Tamiya's kit (I still have 3 A6M2s, 1 A6M3 Model 22a and 1 A6M5 Model 52 to build). I really hope that Tamiya will continue with the Zero series and will release A6M5 Model 52a, b and c.