Three days at RIAT 2014 (Including static displays)

Thanks for the information ! If only I could find a 1/72 Puma now to try and reproduce these markings....

I

Hi Giorgio. I might be able to help you there! I tried to PM you, but was advised you couldn't receive new messages, so I'll post it here. I do have the 1/72 Airfix 03021 S.A.330 Puma kit that I'm not likely to build. Let me know if you're interested.

Great photos mate, love the second to last Su-22 shot with the chute just opening! :D

Thanks Radeigh. The Fitters were awesome, weren't they? I love those two shots as well. How cool, to pop your 'chute whilst airborne! I know they did that when landing the Jags on the short runway at Cosford, but it's the first time I've seen it.

Thanks Latinbear. In my opinion, it was a great show. I accept that it might not have had the variety of types that we would have enjoyed at a Cold War era show, but it is as good as it gets in these austere times. The show was a sell-out on Saturday, so they must be getting something right!

I will try to post some shots of some of the static aircraft tomorrow.

Well done they're Superb Pictures from A brilliant show.

Missus & I spend four days at Riat for first time and thoroughly enjoyed every one She loved the Fitters and I have to say coming from a very quiet country with little military hardware to speak off the Apache demo was superb especially the Saturday has anyone seen a pic of the Estonian pilot reaction!!! :lol:

Nice shots again mate, I wish I had got a photo of the Textron on the static.. I walked right past it to get to the front then heard over the speaker that it would be moving by 12 to leave! Couldn't leave my spot as I was alone :(

Stars of the static was the Greeks, Lithuanian C-27J and An-26 :)

• Like 1

Well done they're Superb Pictures from A brilliant show.

Missus & I spend four days at Riat for first time and thoroughly enjoyed every one She loved the Fitters and I have to say coming from a very quiet country with little military hardware to speak off the Apache demo was superb especially the Saturday has anyone seen a pic of the Estonian pilot reaction!!! :lol:

Thanks mate. I enjoyed the Fitters as well. Unfortunately, I didn't clock the Estonian pilot's reaction!

Nice shots again mate, I wish I had got a photo of the Textron on the static.. I walked right past it to get to the front then heard over the speaker that it would be moving by 12 to leave! Couldn't leave my spot as I was alone :(

Stars of the static was the Greeks, Lithuanian C-27J and An-26 :)

Thanks Radleigh. I grabbed shots of the Scorpion and the other statics on the Friday and late on Saturday just before the airfield closed, as like you, I find a prime position for the flying display and don't move (or drink!)

More fantastic photos! I wonder if anyone will take a chance with the Textron Scorpion? Neat looking little guy...

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks Bill. I hope someone orders the Scorpion to reward the risk.

• 5 weeks later...

Alpha Delta 210. ..

MOST RESPLENDENT Photos .... :wow:

Just OUTSTANDING shots. .... :wub:

thank you for sharing the album of such BEAUTIFULLY EFFULGENT Aircrafts

that Grace our skies. .

:heart:

WONDROUS. ..... MANY THANKS.

:worthy:

HOUSTON

Edited by HOUSTON