Unfortunately just a post in "What have you last purchased" and a couple of pictures on Flickr, not including the unstarted kit. No matter, I can build it in the AFV section anyway :)

Cheers,

Will

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Mish, Andy, Daz and everybody else involved in this GB,

Please accept my apologies for disappearing from this great GB that I had offered to co-host. I am very glad that both Andy and Daz stepped up to help when my previous co-host had to step down.

An unforeseen and unexpected crisis happened in my family which has wiped out the last few months. Life is returning, slowly, back to normal, if it can ever be normal. I have been away from here as there has been too much going on and what time we have had has been used in trying to reassemble our family and life.

We are now back in Kenya and trying to get back into normality, so I will be around and back in touch again.

I feel that I should step down from being a co-host of this fine GB if that is acceptable.

Again, my apologies for letting you all down.

Yours sincerely,

Christian

Hi Christian, No apology needed, this is a hobby not a job for most of us. sometimes life has to be the priority.

I know cos life is dealing me a few blows atm. new tablets that have killed my enthusiasm for everything!

so again don't worry I'm sure myself and Andy can carry on

thanks

Darren

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, so that's the end of it. can I take this opportunity to thank everyone for their contributions to the build and the excellent quality of builds completed here the poll is going to be erm....... difficult any way Andy has put the poll up so please vote for your favorite.

Can I thank Andy Wood for his contributions and of course Mish for help with the admin of the build.

I know i have enjoyed it its a shame I ran out of Mojo for the albatros it will probably end up in the kuta build after my 24th scale spitfire is done.

Yes, thank you Andy and Dazdot for looking after us, sheparding and encouraging us all! And to everyone who contributed, it has been a great experience with the BM crew!

All the best, Ray