Help! Again! Academy "Old Crow" Disaster - Again.

dr_gn

Guys,

I've already asked for help with replacement decals here before for this kit, and several people have offered their help which is fantastic. Thank you.

Trouble is, the Academy decals - as usual - are so thin that I can see through them and it makes the lettering look terrible :

s4GQF8yR.jpg

Iinconsistent shading especially over black/white and green. With some spare decals I've overlayed the "S" and one on the "B"'s and one of the "6"'s, but now I've run out.

Could anyone please send me a spare "B 6" if available? Obviously I'm happy to pay postage plus whatever cost requested for the decals. I really wanted to get it finished for Flying Legends next weekend, but it looks doubtful now.

Thanks again in advance.

Edited by dr_gn

I'd be happy to help. I've got several of the sheets and have at least one spare. I'm in the States, though, if that matters. If nobody steps up to help from where you are (I'm presuming GB), I'll send you a set.

Steve

• Like 1

I'd be happy to help. I've got several of the sheets and have at least one spare. I'm in the States, though, if that matters. If nobody steps up to help from where you are (I'm presuming GB), I'll send you a set.

Steve

Cheers Steve - I'll give it a day or two and get back to you.

Is this 1/72 scale? I have a Techmod set in the Kagero (Topshots) book, but I have no idea if they're done for wartime or today's warbird. Going to a Post Office tomorrow, if it helps.

Edgar

• Like 1