NEW colours in our little-lenses range - your input needed.

Hi,

I've been doing a little experimenting and am after feedback on what new colours we could offer.

We currently have clear, red, orange, yellow, dark green, light green and blue lenses 1 to 5mm.

Had a play and have come up with some other colours we could supply and am after some feedback.

New colours suggested are;

Black - for AFV's

Sepia - dirty lens

light / Faded Red

light / faded Blue

Purple

Which would you use and are there any others that people would find useful ????

I'll see what the feedback there is on this for the next few days, then post a sample of the colours.

Thanks,

Paul

• 6 months later...

Dear Paul,

Do you also consider making flat faced lenses? This would be very popular among airliner modellers for the lights flush to the airframe another example would be F-16 vertical stab lights flush to the airframe on both sides.

AFAIK modern 1/35 AFV has red stop lights which are flat faced too.

Since it is getting harder to find MV lenses and even harder to find flat faced ones, your new line of lenses may become even more popular.

Just a thought.

Yours Sincerely

Hi Paul, I use your lenses for recognition lights on aircraft, I simply take off the foil backing and mount them in a semi drilled hollow on the aircraft flat side up, works for me, I recently used them on my Typhoon build I used orange for the amber one but I don't think the colour is quite right.

MDCHawkerTyphoon195_zps992c6a2c.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

Hi Paul, I use your lenses for recognition lights on aircraft, I simply take off the foil backing and mount them in a semi drilled hollow on the aircraft flat side up, works for me, I recently used them on my Typhoon build I used orange for the amber one but I don't think the colour is quite right.

MDCHawkerTyphoon195_zps992c6a2c.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

If you are using them recessed you could try putting some clear paint on the curved part of the lens to change the appearance if the shade isn't perfect.