F-5E Tiger II - 1/48 - AFV + Eduard + Aires

Hi,

this is my last finished model, its F-5E Tiger, AFV kit with Eduard Zoom in cockpit and Aires electronic bay.

Decals are from box, they are horrible...

I hope, you like it :)

01_resize.jpg

02_resize.jpg

03_resize.jpg

04_resize.jpg

05_resize.jpg

06_resize.jpg

07_resize.jpg

08_resize.jpg

09_resize.jpg

10_resize.jpg

11_resize.jpg

12_resize.jpg

• Like 10

wow, very nice!!!

turned out just how they looked!!

:)

little hint: put a pilot in if you can find one... the aux intakes open normally if the engine is running, they are spring loaded

Hello Otis,

That's a ver neatly build F-5. I can't see any troubles on the decals though, they look very nice. Did you tone down the decals to blend the with the paint and weathering?

Cheers, Evert

Thank you :-)

wow, very nice!!!

turned out just how they looked!!

:)

little hint: put a pilot in if you can find one... the aux intakes open normally if the engine is running, they are spring loaded

I know, my mistake :( maybe next time :)

Hello Otis,

That's a ver neatly build F-5. I can't see any troubles on the decals though, they look very nice. Did you tone down the decals to blend the with the paint and weathering?

Cheers, Evert

Hi,

decals are not printed perfectly printed, its not visible at photos. For example, austrian sign is from 2 different red colours.

But the biggiest mistake...when i put them in to the water, longer decals like "no step line" broke into a thousand pieces. They are thin and its easy brake them. Only solution for me was coated them with clear varnish (gunze super clear). I cant imagine make patrouille swiss with this horrible decals.

Sorry for my "engrish" :lol: