GB Chat

• 1 month later...

Well good luck to everyone racing towards the finish line.

As a co-host I have to admit I have been a bit lax at getting to all the builds, my work life style is pretty harsh.

But there are some amazing builds and we have almost got the family covered which a feet in itself.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and for those who time haven't been kind there's the KUTA build over summer (ooops winter for you lot!! :bleh::rofl: ) to finish them.

cheers

Rich

• Like 1

It was a lot of fun within this GB, very nice builds all around and nice support from hosts and other guys :) Only bad thing, i did not have that much time to finish all i would like to.. But i guess thats like that for everyone :) So thanks guys for nice GB :)

Hi GUYS

Sorry this is a bit late ,thanks for all that took part in the Group Build and made it a great build and a lot of fun to be host of ,talking of host`s thanks to the two Colonials ,Rich and Bob for there help and support and Mish , for letting it happen . The sad bit is its over l will have to start thinking about Mustang Build III . now to sort out a poll so we can all vote , and again thank you all .

Cheers Les (wellzy)

• Like 2

this is going to be tough as there are so many lovely models produced in this build!

Of all the builds I've been in the standard of model in this one is the best I've seen, well done to everyone who participated, you should all be very proud of the models you produced.

Roll on Mustang STGB III......may finally get around to the A-36 I originally planned to build!!!

Plus the RB-51 will make an appearance in the WIP section in the near future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The poll has been done and Wolwe82 `s Shangri La is first , Jogen `s P51H a very close Second , thanks and well done for all that took part

So till the next build Les

• Like 3

It was fun once again this GB, thanks guys :) I my quite empty shelf got filled rapidly thanks to this GB ;) I m happy you liked the Shangri La, i was personaly expecting Jogen and his sweet racer to win as it looked the best to me. But there were so many nice builds which would deserve more attention.. Probably the D-Day GB pulled a bit more attention away from the mustang STGB, but still it was great fun and as i said, many very nice builds ! Nice work everyone :goodjob:

• Like 2

Congratulations Wolwe, definitely a well earned and deserved victory. The standard of all the builds involved was very high, so I'm even more chuffed with the 2 votes I managed to pick up! :thumbsup:

Thanks again to all of those involved in this very enjoyable GB, I thoroughly enjoyed it and even managed to break the can't-finish-itus, twice!

• Like 1