Macchi MC 202 'avanti italia'

Dear Fellow Britmodellers

I always liked those Italian colour schemes, and the Hasegawa MC202 can be had quite cheaply even as a 'combo'. I added the True details resin cockpit and wheels.

IMG_4459_zps339c6d0f.jpg

IMG_4470_zps8808f48f.jpg

IMG_4466_zps8387a84a.jpg

IMG_4469_zpsd39b501b.jpg

I hope you like the 'Vespa arrabbiata

Andrew

• Like 18

Outstanding for a 1/72 model. Just perfect!

In addition, you have created a very effective diorama.

Beautiful

JR

Dear Colleagues

Thanks for your encouragement. The kubelwagen is an italeri kit and the Austin 8 is a kit from the Ukrainian manufacturer ACE. I like to add vehicles as they help to give you a sense of the size of the aircraft.

Andrew

Considering this is done in 1/72 scale, I think you did a great job.

Thanks for sharing this little gem with us.

Regards,

Orion

Dear Colleagues

Thanks for your encouragement. The kubelwagen is an italeri kit and the Austin 8 is a kit from the Ukrainian manufacturer ACE. I like to add vehicles as they help to give you a sense of the size of the aircraft.

Andrew

You certainly chose very well.....Despite it's age the italeri Kubel is still one of the best, I haven't seen the new S-Models or Dragon tools yet, so I can't comment on those, but it's miles better than the others. :nerd:

I'm a fan of ACE kits even though they can be hard work and I have a lot of them in my stash, so I'd guessed it might be one of theirs.....How was the build for this one? :hmmm:

Great modelling anyway.....Maybe you chould do a full build of one of these models here, it would be great to see some more small scale vehicles in the main forum. :coolio:

Beautiful job of a lovely looking aircraft.

I have to agree about the vehicle comments previously made, I had a look at an unbuilt kubel in the same scale and I am very jealous of your eyesight !

Cheers Pat

1/72nd???!!!

Great paintwork and a lovely model too. I love the attention to the small details like the canopy release, the aerial etc.